1. "Are these invitation cards for Open House only, and do they have to be handwritten?"
No, these are not only for Open House. You can upload your farm list in as quick as 30 seconds, and we personalize every card for you with handwritten font (no writing on your behalf). We have Pop-Up Cards for new listing agents, agents with no current listings, and successful listing agents.
2. "I don't think this works for my business / I don't think this works for my market."
Do you need more leads? Have you sold any homes in the past? Are you still active in real estate? If you answered "Yes" to any of those questions then Pop-Up Cards will work for your business:
- If you want to capture leads...
- If you want to promote your Proof of Production...
- If you want to give value to your farm...
Pop-Up Cards are a revolutionary way to delight your farm, works for ALL agents, and applies to ALL markets. Don't believe it? Request a FREE sample and see for yourself.
3. "The site wouldn’t allow me to enter the information / "Can’t fill in the form to get the free cards because it will not move from the name field to any other field."
If you have problems with placing an order just email: email@example.com and include your Full Name and Home Address.
4. "Is it really FREE? / I don't want to give out my Personal Information, but I want the Sample Pack."
Yes, all Sample Pop-Up Cards are 100% FREE, with FREE shipping and FREE processing (we really just want you to like us).
We understand, we are all trying to avoid unnecessary spam too. We absolutely want you to experience Pop-Up Cards, but the only way is if we deliver it to you directly (how else can you hold it?). So here are a few options:
1) Call us directly, we have Live Support (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm) to help you place an order: 1-866-777-3986.
2) Mail us a request for "Sample Pop-Up Cards" to our corporate office: 20936 Cabot Blvd, Hayward, CA 94545 USA. Please allow 10 -- 15 business days.
3) For Expedited 5 -- 7 business day priority delivery plus Free Shipping click this button to use our Secure SSL sample request form: